Dec 17, 2008

What is this world coming to?......



Most people love getting gifts for Christmas!
Not me...I'm weird...I love getting
Christmas Cards...
And the ones that contain cheesey family letters
and pictures are my most FAVORITE!!
Oh, and I'm guilty of sending those too!
But this year...only a handful of cards
have appeared in my mailbox!
What's up with that?!?
Is the world changing...?
I guess I'm at fault too...and haven't sent a single card!
How sad!
Maybe everyone will get a
"Happy New Year/We're still alive" letter in January!
But just in case....
Merry Christmas to everyone!

2 comments:

Barb said...

You are right, I have not gotten very many cards either...what is up with that? I am like you, haven't sent out any. With the passing of my mother-in-law, the Christmas play and my course work...I really haven't made time for much else....maybe next week? The week of Christmas? LOL...

Steph said...

I love Christmas cards too! So, so great! And I sent "cards" out this year - hopefully you got ours! But my guess (as to why there are fewer) is the stinkin' cost! It cost me $30 someting just in stamps! It was probably one of the first things people nixed to save money this year. Still, so sad... =( I hope you get lots more soon!