Apr 15, 2012

Making friends.....

My neighborhood has a lot of children. I think I should know my neighbors and have a good relationship with them. I decided that making friends with the kids is a good way to start. Today four girls came over to bake cookies. Baking and creating a mess in the kitchen is a sure way to build fun memories and besides I love having a "buzz" of activity in my home; children laughing, people talking and fun stuff happening. I told the girls you can't be a great baker unless you are wearing flour on your face. Above, you can see that Abby and Bailey are great bakers!!
Megan with her finished cookies...so cute...both Megan and the cookies!
Briley with her cookies. She was the quietest and got the most finished. She just worked and worked.
Briley, Abby, Bailey and Megan!

No comments: