May 5, 2012

A must read for healthy and happy relationships.....


Continuing my reading goals for the year brought me to this wonderful book.  For years I have listened to Dave Ramsey on the radio.  Many times one of his callers would tell of their financial problems which lead to a story about relationship problems.  Dave Ramsey would get all fired up telling them they needed to set good boundaries in their life first and fix the money problems next.  He always talked about this book and highly recommended it.  I began reading it two weeks ago and quickly found I was highlighting nearly all of what I was reading.  What is taught isn't rocket-science, but simply common sense based on biblical principles.  I found myself feeling pretty good because it seems to be things I've learned naturally throughout my life.  I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to improve and keep good relationships.

No comments: