Aug 22, 2008

Where I stand....


About two months ago I finally removed my "W'04" bumper sticker from the back of my car...I was sad...afterall, I had passionately displayed signs in my yard for all the republican canidates and still have my George W. Bush sign somewhere in my laundry room. I still like Bush although he has made some mistakes. I'm an avid listener of Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Laura Ingraham, etc....and I love Ronald Reagan.....so what does this make me.....a true "conservative"...and a loyal Republican.....as Sean Hannity would say.... a "Reagan Conservative."


Now for current politics...I like John McCain, but I really don't agree with his positions on many issues. Back in the primaries I was backing Mitt Romney and talking to everyone I could about voting for him....and maybe...just maybe...he might be the running mate for McCain. We will find that out next week! But one thing I do know for certain.....I don't like Bararck Obama...nor do I want him for our nation's president....I don't want him anywhere near the White House! So you will now understand why I've put a new bumper sticker on my car!
Even if you don't agree with everything McCain stands for.....he is still head-and-shoulders above Obama....please join me on the "STOP Obama Express".....

No comments: