Sep 1, 2008

Home Sweet Home.....




Per the request of my dear friend, Sharon,
I've put outside pictures on my blog.
When I look at my brick walkways and landscape
I think of Tera and Erick and all the time
that was spent planning and then watching as
it all came together.
When I see my fencing...aww...I think of Nate and
all of his effort and his patience while I tried
to explain exactly what I wanted...he just
listened and then went to work!
As the summer comes to a close and the landscaping
is dying off I just think back to Spring when the daylilies, hostas
and other plants burst into life...it was
so beautiful this year. I just wish we could
jump from Fall to Spring...and completely
skip Winter...ugh!!

1 comment:

Tera said...

Looking at your pictures makes me home-sick for Lee's Summit. I am so impressed with all the improvements to your house. I sure miss you!