Mar 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Haley Sade...

On March 3rd Haley turned 4...that's right F-O-U-R!
Here is her birthday interview...
What is your favorite:
color - yellow
smell - cookies
food - spaghetti
drink - milk
thing to do with dad - have him read me stories
thing to do with mom - go to the gym
movie - Cinderella
Primary song - Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree
game - Castle Crashers
treat - vanilla ice cream
vegetable - broccoli
What do you love about Alyssa - she gave me a bath while my parents were gone
What do you love about Ethan - he plays games with me
What do you love about Karley - she plays with me
What do you want to be when you grow up - a mom
Who is your best friend - Karley
What makes you happy - jumping on the trampoline
Five important things about Haley - She really wants to start school, likes learning games, can zip up her coat, has a cute smile & is a good & happy helper
What did you do last night- eat a lot of snacks!

No comments: