Mar 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Nick Sherman...

Nick is celebrated his 3rd birthday on February 15th! Part of the celebration was to come to Grandma & Grandpa's house to bake a cake and play. He decided he wanted strawberry cake and couldn't wait to eat some batter! Yummmmm!
Grandpa took him to the park while the cake cooled.
Nick and the finished product. He decorated it himself..
What is your favorite:
color - Blue
smell - flowers
food - toast
drink - water
game - toys
treat - candy
vegetable - corn
thing to do with your dad - he takes me riding on his dirt bike
thing to do with your mom - I like to play games with my mom
movie - a scary movie, Monsters in the House
Book of Mormon character - Captain Moroni
What do you love about Kaden - he's my brother
What do you love about Eve - she's my friend
What do you want to be when you grow up - a butterfly
Who is your best friend - Kaden
What makes you happy - my friends
Five important things about Nick - he likes toys, likes his dog & trampoline. He's smart, a good bike rider and likes candy!
What did you do last night - "I got married!"

No comments: