Mar 28, 2012

Miss Emily Grace is officially a 2 year old....

My how time flies. It doesn't seem like it has been two years since I witnessed Emily's birth. Now she is a regular little girl who walks, talks and is adorable.
Here is what her mom, Laura, told me about her:
What is your favorite:
color: pink & green
smell: candles
food: scrambled eggs
drink: chaky milk (aka chocolate milk)
thing to do with dad: loves to snuggle with her dad
thing to do with mom: read books & tickle
movie: Up!
Primary song: Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam & I am a child of God
treat: fruit snacks
vegetable: green beans
What do you love about Logan: to run with him & makes her laugh
what do you want to be when you grow up: a princess
who is your best friend: Evelyn Leonard
What makes you happy: everything
Five important things about Emily: she is the sunshine of her home, loves to wear dresses, wants to do everything herself "I do it!", she is a messy eater & loves to go to the nursery at church.

No comments: