Aug 3, 2009

I love to see the temple, I'm going there someday...

What's a trip to Utah without seeing a temple or
two, or three, or four...
you get the idea!
When I joined the church 34 years ago there were
16 temples throughout the world...
now....temples dot the earth.....
Truly the fulness of the Gospel continues to spread
across the earth....how blessed we are!
While waiting for my friend Barbara to pick me up for dinner
I looked behind and couldn't resist this view of
the Salt Lake Temple.

Jeanette, Cindy and I did an endowment session in the
Jordon River Temple.

This is the new Oquirrh Mountain Temple.
It wasn't quiet finished when we drove by,
but from the steps of this temple you can see the
Jordon River Temple....
where else but in Utah.
The Draper Temple has just been dedicated shortly before
we got there. It sets up on the bench of the mountain
at the far southern end of the Salt Lake Valley.

No comments: