Aug 4, 2009

To Blog or Not to Blog?

You may wonder where I have been since my last blog in January? Did I fall off the face of the earth? Did I move away? Did I hit my head and forget everything? No, it's none of those things, but...after Adam and Laura's wedding and reception I was a little worn out...let's just say I had no finger nails left. In the past six months I have been busy (that's an understatement) with family, friends, work and alot of traveling...and I even managed to grow my nails out...they actually look great! I've spent the evening getting my blog caught up (8 new posts)...so if you've got some time...enjoy looking at my life!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Glad to have you back. I feel like I've been on hiatus for awhile also, but I have big plans to get better about blogging (we'll see how they turn out...)Looks like you've had an amazing & busy couple of months. All the kids and family look wonderful.