Jan 27, 2012

Anya is the princess for the day.....

Anya Addison just turned four years old.
Today she spent the afternoon with Grandpa and me. I told her for her birthday she got to be Princess for the day. She was excited and even wore her princess dress from Halloween. There was a little tiara to go with the special occasion.
I picked her up and she was ready to go.

We made a little birthday cake and somehow frosting ended up on her face!
She was thrilled with the results.
We also spent time coloring and going to our playground.
Here is her birthday interview:
How old are you: 4
What is your favorite...
color: purple & pink
smell: chicken
food: chicken nuggets
drink: water
thing to do with dad: wrestle
thing to do with mom: watch a movie
movie: Little Mermaid
game: Memory game
Primary song: Jesus wants me for a sun-BEEP
treat: cookies
vegetable: green ones
What do you love about Cara: she shares with me
What do you love about Harrison: I like to play with him
What do you want to be when you grow up: a mommy
Who is your best friend: Cara
What makes you happy: my dad
Five important things about you: I am happy, helpful, a good sister, cute and silly
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANYA!

No comments: