Jan 8, 2012

Welcome to 2012....and blogging repentance!

My how time flies. It has been 15 months since I last posted on this blog. I'm changing my ways to now keeping an updated blog. The preceding months have brought about incredible changes in my life; living in a new place, making new friends, leaving behind a busy work life, loosing my father in June and beginning a new life with Kenneth. I am so in love with my husband and am continually humbled that I could be blessed with such a good man to share my life with. I really am blessed.

To start out the new year I have decided to post my goals for this year. I plan on updating my progress once a quarter to help me keep on track. So here goes:

1. Learn about Swedish traditions, foods, etc so that I can pass on this culture to my children and Kenneth's.

2. Organize family pictures and make copies for each of my children

3. Write my personal history

4. Submit 25 family names for temple work.

5. Attend the temple weekly

6. Earn Young Women medallion

7. Make 40 handmade items to sell in a boutique

8. Redecorate our kitchen and master bathroom

9. Read 1 new book per month

10. Walk 20 miles per week or other exercise equal to 5 hours

11. Lose 20 pounds by June 1st

12. Participate in pilates/zumba class at church 1-2 times a week

13. Learn to use our good camera

14. Learn to crochet and make one project

15. Walk up South Mountain by end of year

16. Update blog weekly

17. Learn to use different grains in our bread machine

18. Read the Book of Mormon

19. Read every Sunday School lesson

20. Provide service once a month

21. Cross stitch Christmas pillow and complete other pillows

22. Make 72-hour kits

23. Get the Honor Bee program up and running in our Young Woman's program

24. Continue working on my mother's personal history, type and distribute for Christmas 2012

No comments: