Jan 24, 2012

Mother's Day in Kansas City.....

The last day of my trip to KC was Mother's Day. After going to my parents to wish my mom a happy day we all had dinner at Adam and Laura's (my old house). I love this picture of Logan after he has enjoyed a big piece of chocolate sour cream cake.
As it turned out Emily was in most of the pictures I took. Afterall, she is the youngest there and had changed the most in the six months since I moved away. CJ is known for hogging any and all babies and little children. He wants to be the only one who holds them. It took Emily awhile before she could appreciate her Uncle CJ, but now they're great buddies!
Nathan was just having a good time. He was making Emily laugh.
Adam, the proud daddy of his little girl.
Lily was just being her sweet, little self.
Beth after enjoying her dinner and mother's day.
Laura and Emily...they have the same eyes. And speaking of eyes, I couldn't resist adding this last picture of Emily...precious.

No comments: